(I-BusinessNews.Com, June 19, 2017 ) According to the report “ Global Liquid Feed Market " published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 6.08 billion by 2021 from USD 4.70 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.3%.Gone are the days of just feeding hay and water to livestock through the winter. Now producers have a wide variety of supplemental feeds available to them, including liquid feeds.
A walk through any feed store is almost like a walk through a warehouse-style grocery store: so many different feeds advertising so many different advantages.
There are two basic types. One would be a complete supplement where producers use a company manufactured liquid feed that has protein, vitamins, minerals and feed additives blended into the liquid feed. In some cases, commercially made liquid feeds can be fed through some type of control or rationing system.
The two main ways that consumption is controlled is by intake limiters which affect palatability or physiologically control intake or by physically limiting supplement intake by using things like feeders with lick wheels which limit the amount the cattle consume.That helps control cost and is also a safety factor
The factors influencing the Global Market for Liquid Feed Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The major drivers of the market are increased rate of consumption of meat and meat products increased availability of liquid by-products, product cost effectiveness, increase in population and growth in processed meat consumption. Easy availability of raw materials is also driving the market by maintaining steady supply and increase production capacity. Main restraints of the market are Increase in cost of important raw materials like soybean, maize. Concerns over product viability is also hindering the market.
Geographically global market for Liquid feed is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the largest producer and consumer of liquid feed followed by Europe. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is showing the fastest CAGR. Growth is high in the emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil due to increasing income levels and rising per capita meat consumption.
• North America Liquid Feed Market • Europe Liquid Feed Market • Asia-Pacific Liquid Feed Market • Latin America Liquid Feed Market • Middle East and Africa Liquid Feed Market
Quality Liquid Feeds and Archer Daniels Midland are the most active companies and adopted research, investment and acquisition as the growth strategy. Other major companies in the market include Cargill Inc., Westway Feed Products, Grain corp. Ltd., Liquid Feeds international, Midwest Liquid Feeds, Cattle-Lac Liquid Feed, Agridyne LLC, Ridley Corporation Ltd, Master feeds and Revering (Australia) Pty Ltd.
The Liquid Feed Market study offers the following deliverables:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors thateffect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Check out other related studies in the Animal Feed Segment:
About Market Data Forecast: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: